Sticky Header

Landing Nav


New Family Information


WELCOME to McGregor Elementary!

We're so excited to welcome you to the McGregor family! 


Please see the tabs below for more information on enrollment for TK & Kindergarten or for general enrollment information.


TK/Kindergarten Enrollment Info  TK-12 Enrollment Info 

Registering a New Student

You will need the following:

  • Certified (Original) Birth Certificate (for the student)
  • All Current Immunizations
  • Proof of Residency - Tax Statement, Closing Papers, or a Rental Agreement
  • If Applicable - any custody arrangement papers

**New students are to be registered at the Student Enrollment Office at 52585 Dequindre Road Rochester, MI 48306.  If you have any questions, you can call the Student Enrollment Office at (248) 726-3000